This policy addresses issues of the collection, security, use and access of information that may be obtained through the use of the Gun Emporium Web site.
Information We Collect
Server Logs/Log Analysis Tools
Gun Emporium uses no log analysis tools to create any type of summary statistics for any purpose. However, in the course of the normal operation of any web server certain information is collected and may be used in the event any government agency requests such information in the course of a legal investigation. Such information includes:
- User/Client hostname â the hostname (or IP address, if DNS is disabled) of the user/client requesting access.
- HTTP header, "user-agent" â the user-agent information includes the type of browser used, its version, and the operating system it is running on.
- HTTP header, "referrer" â the referrer specifies the page from which the user/client accessed the current page.
- System date â the date and time of the user/client request.
- Full request â the exact request the user/client made.
- Status â the status code the server returned to the user/client.
- Content length â the content length, in bytes, of the document sent to the user/client.
- Method â the request method used.
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI) â the location of a resource on the server.
- Query string of the URI â anything after the question mark in a URI.
- Protocol â the transport protocol and version used.
In the event that you voluntarily register your personal information including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, email address, or any other information, that information will not be shared with any other entity without your expressed written permission. Your information is stored in a database outside of the web server space and not accessible to normal resources.